Virtual Hub

Welcome to Virtual Hub! In order for you to make posts and download resources, please take a moment to Log in or Register.

• Forum Rules - Please take a few moments to familiarise yourself with the rules HERE.

Minestone

Gaming

Minestone Developer
The People
Minestone

Welcome to Minestone.
Minestone is a Fictional British Map. It is set mainly around the fictional town of Minestone and the Seaside town of Brixham.
The Bus Operator for Minestone is a fictional Company called Swiftling.​

The Current Lines for Version 1 are:

Route 10: [The Leopard]: Brixham - Minestone - Portchester
Route 12: Brixham - Littlesea
Route 15: [CoastRider] Brixham - Canary Bay - Freshwater Beachlands
Brixham PR1: West Beach PR - East Beach PR
Brixham PR2: West Beach PR - Brixham ASDA

FAQ's:

Q1: How Many Lines are in the 1st Version of the Map?
Answer: 5

Q2: What Bus Company is Operating?
Answer: Swiftling [Fictional Bus Company]

Q3: What will be used in the AI?
Answer: ADL E400, E200MMC, Regional ALX400, Volvo B7TL ALX400. For people who use the SP Streetlite, E400MMC or Gen3 Pack these will be used as AI

Q4: Can I be Beta Tester?
Answer: No

Q5: What about if I Donate can I Beta Test then?
Answer: Still No

Last edited:

Gaming

Minestone Developer
The People
UPDATE: I will now be working on Minestone back Publically

Also the initial release of the map will only contain 2 Lines Connect 4/5 which are run by Swiftling under their Swiftling Connect Brand

You will also get the Swiftling Standard and Swiftling Connect Liveries for the C400R, ALX400, ALX400R, MAN A21 UK, Streetdeck, Streetdeck HEV, B5LH & B5TL

*Once the Streetlite is released that will also receive both Repaints.

However I might decided to add more lines for intial release and advise you here, Fellowsfilm or on my Discord https://discord.gg/K9zR6tW

Also Minestone is now part of 'The British OMSI Studios'

OptareSpectraStagecoach

The Spectrical
The People
UPDATE: I will now be working on Minestone back Publically

Also the initial release of the map will only contain 2 Lines Connect 4/5 which are run by Swiftling under their Swiftling Connect Brand

You will also get the Swiftling Standard and Swiftling Connect Liveries for the C400R, ALX400, ALX400R, MAN A21 UK, Streetdeck, Streetdeck HEV, B5LH & B5TL

*Once the Streetlite is released that will also receive both Repaints.

However I might decided to add more lines for intial release and advise you here, Fellowsfilm or on my Discord https://discord.gg/K9zR6tW

Also Minestone is now part of 'The British OMSI Studios'
Hi, I'm LeylandNationalStagecoach from FellowsFilm.
Map and reskins look really amazing!
Just have one question, will we be doing liveries for all new buses that come out (MS Marshall Dart, Masterbus G2, V3D's E200 MMC, Solo and Spectra, etc.), or just the Masterlite?
Thanks in advance! :)

Gaming

Minestone Developer
The People
@OptareSpectraStagecoach

Yes Once a new bus is released it will most likely receive the liveries that @Ecronbus is currently making

So far liveries will be on
Every variant of bus in the G3 Pack
ALX400R/ALX400
London Citybus 400
MAN A21 UK
Every variant of the bus on the Streetlite
and so on....

Ecronbus

Head swan & musician
The People
Hi, I'm LeylandNationalStagecoach from FellowsFilm.
Map and reskins look really amazing!
Just have one question, will we be doing liveries for all new buses that come out (MS Marshall Dart, Masterbus G2, V3D's E200 MMC, Solo and Spectra, etc.), or just the Masterlite?
Thanks in advance! :)
Every bus I can afford, will 100% receive a Swiftling livery.
For simplicity, most bus will only have generic & a random branding, but I think more can be done over time ;)

xSklzx Dokkaebi

The Modding Union
The Painting Union
The People
Looking good so far - keep up the good work. :p

Gaming

Minestone Developer
The People
So where have
I been for the last few Well Everything went down hill from the 15/11/19 I became seriously ill for about 4 and half weeks, I also had a lot of college work, took a break for Christmas and New Year and Family Related Issues.

However hopefully all of that has been resolved and I am now back working on Minestone

Thanks
Gaming

Gaming

Minestone Developer
The People
March 2020 Update

Well I have been hard working on Minestone since my last post back in January 2020.

So here's what changed
> I have completely restarted the map as I have decided to go in a different direction and approach with Minestone
> Currently creating the Bus Station, Surrounding Areas and the High Street
> Also their is a New Swiftling Livery. This will be applied to the London Citybus 400R, ALX400 and ALX400R & E200MMC, and for people with the G3 Pack & Streetlite pack
don't worry they will have the livery as well.
*NOTE: When the E400MMC Pack is released I will put the livery on them buses as well.

1st lot of screenshots will show the new repaint and special town lines brandings applied to the E200MMC and for Streetlite users.
2nd lot of screenshots will show of the bus station and WIP areas of Minestone

Gaming

Minestone Developer
The People
Also forgot to mention that the Volvo B7TL ALX400 will also receive the Swiftling Standard Livery as well

Gaming

Minestone Developer
The People
April 2020 Update 1

Yes I know I said that Updates are every 2 months. However I have decided to update when I feel there is something to update on/show.

Dev Log:
> Studio Polygon Streetlite Pack now has the Swiftling Standard Livery [This includes the 9.6m, 10.2m, 10.8m 11. 5m Cummins & Daimler Variants, 11.5m Daimler HEV Variant and the Cummins & Daimler Double Door Variants]
> Temple Street has been edited so that the bus stops facing southbound have their own bus lane and the Temple Street Junction/Bus Station Entrance has been edited so 1) Bus are able to fit when entering the bus station without mounting curbs, hitting barriers, poles, traffic lights etc. 2) Dual Lanes have been added so that their is a lane for turning left and a lane for going straight and turning right
> Crossings and Traffic Lights on all junctions have been moved slightly back so buses can turn without mounting curbs, hitting barriers, poles, traffic lights and going into the other lane.
> Masterswitch Gen 3 Pack now has the Swiftling Standard Livery [This includes the Streetdeck, Streetdeck LWB, B5TL, B5TL LWB, B5LH, B5LH LWB and the Streetdeck HEV]. Please note the screenshots of the MS B5TL show the old interior and not the current one which is show in the SP Daimler 10.2m Streetlite

1st Set of Screenshots will show edited Temple Street and Bus Station Entrance/Junction.
2nd Set of Screenshots will Show SP Streetlite Swiftling Standard Livery
3rd Set of Screenshots will Show MS B5TL Swiftling Standard Livery

Gaming

Minestone Developer
The People
May 2020 Update 1

Here is the Minestone Update for May 2020

As said above Progress is slow at this current time due to a few health issues and the current health situation, however here is a few things I have done/edited/updated/improved since the last Update around March/April.

Change Log as of 07/05/2020 at 22:06
> Re-worked the Minestone Bus Station and have made it slightly bigger and have moved exit to the same place as the entrance so it is no longer one way, thus removing the exit on Cheshire Way.
> Re-worked Cheshire Way by removing Bus Station Exit and Adding Scenery
>Bus Station Scenery has been re-done
>Temple Street Scenerey have been replaced so no more Poundland and Mccoys
>Re-worked Temple Street so Bus Stops facing Berkshire Cross have their on Bus Bay as they are now in use following bus station exit moved.
> Added Scenery to Surrounding Areas

Here are the Screenshots