Virtual Hub

Welcome to Virtual Hub! In order for you to make posts and download resources, please take a moment to Log in or Register.

• Forum Rules - Please take a few moments to familiarise yourself with the rules HERE.
EYMS X46 Repaints Pack for the Studio Polygon 400MMC

OMSI Repaints EYMS X46 Repaints Pack for the Studio Polygon 400MMC 1.1

Please register to download

Hullian111

Automatic For
The People
Hullian111 submitted a new resource:

EYMS X46 Repaints Pack for the Studio Polygon 400MMC - Travel in luxury on Service X46... 794 & 795 recreated for OMSI 2!

View attachment 3598
In 2016, EYMS bought two Enviro 400MMCs at the end of their demonstrator lives from ADL, branded them up with the help of Britcom, and launched them onto the Hull-to-York X46 as buses 794 & 795 respectively. Now both in service with Go North East IRL, as to as much of a high standard as possible, this livery pack aims to recreate both of these buses for OMSI 2.
---​
Another livery pack that had to be done when this bus came out - this is a livery...
Read more about this resource...

Hullian111

Automatic For
The People
I am aware that there has been an update for the 400MMC released over the past few days. This bus will likely be incompatible with the interior template changes, and I hope to rectify that soon - however, at this stage, I am extremely burned out from OMSI development, and I shall be taking some time off repainting before I resume any work on it. How long that might be for, I'm not so sure, but hopefully, I might be back into it around about September time.

Hullian111

Automatic For
The People
Hullian111 updated EYMS X46 Repaints Pack for the Studio Polygon 400MMC with a new update entry:

1.1 - Interior Compatibility Update

It may have taken me well over three or so months to do it, but finally, the X46 MMCs are now compatible with the latest version of the SP 400MMC!
I also took this time to vastly improve the interior of the two buses, including making 795's walls actually a light shade of blue, retrimming the floors, and adding authentic...
Read the rest of this update entry...